AKC/UKC registered Havanese

Go down

AKC/UKC registered Havanese

Post  Valley on Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Havanese are wonderful companion dogs. They love people of all ages! I have two little guys who are looking for their forever homes.

Born January 12, 2008

Initial vet examination (Healthy!)
Front dew claws removed
Precautionary de-worming done (2 applications)
Initial vaccinations (boosters are all that are left)
Flea treament (Advantage) applied

They were both originally advertised for $1,000 each, but due to some serious family health matters I was unable to spend the time to update my web site with photos to re-advertise them. I did show them both several times, but the people who came to the house were more interested in my sable colored pups. I am currently most concerned about finding these two excellent homes, so my loss (stud fee, vet exams, maintenance, etc.) is your gain. I am asking $350 each.

AKC and UKC papers with their limitied registrations will be available upon proof of sterilization. I am not offering full registrations on these boys, even though the are bred to the AKC and UKC standards and come from champion lines.

Please email Azyuwish@live.com for more information.

Last edited by Valley on Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)

Valley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AKC/UKC registered Havanese

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:36 am

Hello,
Please update your post to identify what city your animals are located in. It will help them be placed more quickly.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://pdxpets.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down